No announcement yet.

1985 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes Restoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding!! So, how do we obtain one of these awesome calendars? Since we all can't go for a ride in her, we could at least own a picture of her...LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBill View Post
      Outstanding!! So, how do we obtain one of these awesome calendars? Since we all can't go for a ride in her, we could at least own a picture of her...LOL!
      skidim.com to get calendars.

Going to try a bimini top to get out of the sun... as you can see Nuckinfutz is getting red. Will need to cut a hole and make a patch for the wakeboard pole to fit thru.

Comment

So red that you could use Nuckinfutz for a night light!
        Just a thought...rather than drill a hole, why not bolt on a wakeboard tower? It could double as a T top for shade and still hang the speakers for your listening enjoyment..

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerBill View Post
          Just a thought...rather than drill a hole, why not bolt on a wakeboard tower? It could double as a T top for shade and still hang the speakers for your listening enjoyment..
          Installing a tower on a Stars & Strips is a big No-No in the Mastercraft world. You can get a bimini that mount on the ski pole but hard to find.

Installed a new Permanent magnet Gear-reduction starter and it's a lot smaller/lighter than the old style starters.

Comment

Uh-oh...pardon the sacrilegious thought. Bring on the sun block!

Comment

Nice warm sunny day in Vancouver so it was time to haul out the welder and make trailer guide poles.

Comment

Nice metal work! Great to have them in a current. Sure wish I could weld...but then again with a wooden boat, I'd end up with a trailer load of charcoal...lol

Comment

Bent and welded up a new roller bracket. I decided to try electric brakes so I ran new wires for the lights and break-away system.

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X