Small boat from 1950 looking for more info HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small boat from 1950 looking for more info HELP

Hi Im from argentina and i discover in my great grandfather possesions an small boat from 1950.
    The manufacturer is PIONIER and the model DING 3800 (or 380D because its hard to read).
    I have been looking all over internet for some more info but never find it. Can anyony help me?
    It can be used with a small motor in the back or with a sail. The material is like a rubbered fabric. Here are some photos
    Attached Files

It looks like 380D to me. I haven't seen anything about this boat but ill keep looking :boat4:

Comment

Thanks any info will be apreciated.

Comment

I have a 11'2 Walker Bay Genesis console dinghy with a 20 hp Mercury and I would like to tow my kids (6 and 8) on a tube. I'm having a little trouble getting some good advice on how to set that up.

I tried going to Walker Bay directly to ask how they set theirs up in the advertisements they use to sell their boats but they suggested that the pictures in the ads and promotional video were basically a tricked out version of the boat and not representative of what it can actually do. They recommended I not use the dinghy for towing.

Does anyone out there have one of these that they pull tubers on? How about a similar size and powered dinghy?

Thanks,

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X