Remote Water Boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Water Boat

I'll start with a bit about myself. My name is Charles I'm 20 and have Guided on The McKenzie River in N.W.T., Lake Athabasca, and in the Eastern Forests in Saskatchewan. I own a Kayak and a Canoe I use to fish less trampled spots on my local river as well as doing some exploring in the Norther Parts of the Province. However I am wanting a power boat that I can explore some of the larger rivers and lakes up north with. I'm looking for something between 16 and 25 feet as that the size range of boats I've used before. I'm basically looking for a solid fishing boat I can use in The Saskatchewan River for a weekend then Load it up and Take to Great Slave Lake for another guiding season followed by some water time on Lake St. Clair or Lake of The Woods in September for Walleye and Muskie. Is there a boat that would work for this? In your opinions what would be the best boat and motor for this?
    Thanks
    Charles

Legend Boats has a number of boats that would suit your needs. Anything in a 15/16 foot size would be perfect. Check us out atwww.legendboats.com

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X