Aluminum Boat Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Boat Reviews

I'd really like to hear reviews on all aluminum boats that aren't a sales pitch, just the honest truth of experience. Oh and if you have any solid comparisons I'd love to hear those too.

If you'd like to get back to me on how I might be able to answer this for you, I'll give it a go. Unsure how to answer. Asking for reviews on ALL aluminum boats? And I've been told not to directly mention legend boats.
    Cheers, Kyle-Legend Boats

Comment

Hi!!
      My name is Nick.
      I think this post will be interesting for you about boats http://whatmycarworth.com/kbb-boats-...for-your-boats

Comment

Hi, I have been considering a new aluminum in the 20' range simply because I want turnkey for light use with reasonably reliable resale value. If that logic makes sense then I'll move on to my question.

I've been looking quite seriously at the Hews Searunner 210, I guess just because I like the look and good reputation it has. When speaking with a dealer today I was told that the price is soon to go up a few thousand dollars thanks to new tariffs and it occurred to me, I'd much rather give my business to a Canadian company. Can someone recommend a similar boat with similar performance that is made in Canada?

Thanks.

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X