New member, New boat owner, need help Identifying this boat. - Boating Forum

Mobile Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member, New boat owner, need help Identifying this boat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, New boat owner, need help Identifying this boat.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to all of this so please be patient with me. I just bought a used boat, and I'm very happy with it, but I have one big problem. There doesn't seem to be any Hull Identification Number, A capacity plate, or any kind of Identification plate on the boat anywhere. I tried to fill out the form to change the ownership of the License number over to my name, but they want the model number and the serial number of the boat, as well as the HID. Now there is a check box on the form that you swear you can't find the HID, but I can't continue without the model and serial numbers.

I've heard that you can get a replacement capacity plate if you contact the manufacturer, which brings me to another hurdle ... I can't find a manufacturer Called "Mystere."
    Please take a look at the photo's and let me know if anyone has any suggestions for me, I would really appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Thanks Everyone.

I had the same problem with mine .. mine is a 1966 . And until 1972 it was optional for manufacturers to use hull identification numbers .. by this knowledge Id say its pre 72

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X