What’s the hole on the right for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the hole on the right for??

Can somebody tel me what is the hole on the right of the drain plug hole. On the left that’s the live well pump supply.

My 75' StarCraft has a hole either side if the drain plug as well. I believe one is the water supply for a livewell and the other is the drain.

Comment

Seadoo Challenger 1800 for Sale jet boat fitted with the incredible 240 EFI mercruiser engine .She is presented in excellent order throughout. She has been maintained to a very high standard throughout her life. Her hull, finished in white gel coat with midnight Blue as the second colour, looks absolutely amazing. She is truly stunning and turns many heads when on the water. The interior As you can see is in excellent condition.She is very fast boat and capable of carrying up to 8 passengers.
      It also has a ski pole fitted as standard for pulling skiers or inflatables. Comes with galvanised brambler trailer that was completely serviced the end of last year by Walton marine. NEW brakes/cables & bearings. Very fast with surprisingly good fuel economy.Starts first time every time on the button.

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X