Wilker Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilker Owners

I'm the owner of an '84 Wilker which I find to be a great boat. It's in great shape and is a great small boat for Lake Huron. I am wondering if they are still making Wilkers - I haven't seen any new ones (after the mid 90's).
    I know there are owners groups for a variety of boats including smaller ones like boston whalers for example. Any Wilker owner's groups out there?

We went fishing in a friends 17' Wilker and it was nothing fancy just a comfortable boat.

Comment

Nope -nothing fancy, just a good basic deep boat which I think is good for the bigger water. That's what I like about it. No fuss, and no babying required. There are a lot of them around my area, and I know they were built in Clinton Ontario (though the plate shows London). Just wondering if they are still made and if there is an owners group as there seems to be a lot of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by hacker View Post
        I'm the owner of an '84 Wilker which I find to be a great boat. It's in great shape and is a great small boat for Lake Huron. I am wondering if they are still making Wilkers - I haven't seen any new ones (after the mid 90's).
        I know there are owners groups for a variety of boats including smaller ones like boston whalers for example. Any Wilker owner's groups out there?

yeah it is really nice boat

Comment

I just sold an 1980 25' Chris-Craft Grew and took a 1977 20' Wilker Sunrunner in on trade. I know nothing about these boats, so I currently have nothing to offer. I am here to get all of the information that I can get about this boat and/or the manufacturer. Are they even still in existance?

~Ken

Comment

Mobile Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X